Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another Setback

Went for my ultrasound today to see how the clomid worked for me... the right side is happily displaying 5 lovely follicles ready to produce eggs that go into the void of uselessness.  The left side is sleeping with just 2 under 12mm.  

I give up... have called and made an appointment with an IVF clinic.  I can't afford CCRM... I don't have the heart to do another 3 IUI's doomed for failure in order that I can qualify (If I were to marry someone that is) for IVF to be covered.  So I'm just gonna take out a loan and be broke. 

No idea how to judge the SART statistics.  Been told that those stats are so dependent on a lot of factors that take some major research.  I figure that my numbers are all pretty good and I know that my ovaries work... I just have to hope that I get lucky.  I have 2 vials of my donor in storage so I figure I'll use those for IVF and go from there.  If you had IVF on the East coast of USA let me know if you have a good recommendation that doesn't cost $20,000 a pop...

Just want to get this ball rolling now as I'm not sure how much more disappointment I can take.  

No comments:

Post a Comment