Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm doing nothing...

Here I am, plodding along towards my next IUI which, if things go well will happen this weekend.  

Slight difference this time because I'm doing nothing.  No acupuncture, no weird herbal medicines, no teas... just me... clomid and the little addition of Ubiquinol.  (Obv still taking my pre-natals.)  I guess a part of me just feels that if it's going to happen it'll happen and spending $400+ a month on acupuncture and potions just isn't worth it if I'm going to have to spend my $$$ on IVF down the line.  Better to conserve funds now. 

So, I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what hand I'm dealt this month.  Who knows if the left ovary is going to produce a follicle (I find out on Thursday)... hopefully it does and this can go ahead but if not then I guess I really will have to take the next step...  

Not going to add myself to any lists... don't feel like seeing myself on the NTT list again... so giving myself a break and keeping TTC in the background of my life.

Now... off out to eat sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment