Sunday, October 19, 2014

Here we go again...


I'm officially back on the IVF train. For some reason I'm finding it so much more stressful than last time.  This must be because last time I was sure that IVF would work for me... this time - not so much.  

Insomnia hit me hard on Friday night knowing that I would be back to injecting my belly the next day.  I had dreams about Q-caps and actually had to watch a video on mixing menopur and follistim on you tube to shut my brain up.  It didn't work.  So. Much. Anxiety.

This is all a surprise to me as I'm not a person that suffers from anxiety.  I guess it's all just caught up with me finally.  

There's not much to tell.  I got through the shot seamlessly although I did leave a bruise so I need to work on my skills as last time I didn't bruise til the last few shots. 

In other areas of life things are good.  I'm day dreaming of a move and starting my own business.  This plan could happen whether baby comes or not. 

I'm sick of working for other people and whilst the workload of opening my own business has scared me off up until now, I'm finally ready to take it on. I'm good at what I do and I know after years of working in the service industry that I could be successful.  But not here.  Where I live now is prohibitive to my budget.  Plus I am beginning to loathe winter.  I need a place in the sun.

Whether it happens or not it's a nice B plan to think about.  A dream that proves that my life is not over if this 2nd round of IVF doesn't work.   

2 comments:

  1. Soooo wishing you good luck, baby dust, and whatever else might help. It is hard not to get anxious about everything, I'm not even going to bother telling you to relax and try not to think about it....hate when people suggest that as an anti anxiety treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you very much luck this round. Day dreaming about moving & starting your own business sounds like a good way to keep your mind from anxieties.

    ReplyDelete