Thursday, February 15, 2018

Final post


All things come to an end so this will be my last post on this blog.

When I was trying to conceive I gorged myself on single mum by choice blogs.  I read their TTC journeys and gleaned all the information that I could. I think in some small way they would prepare me for the struggle ahead.  I would always stop reading once the child arrived. Never once did I read past the birth story.

So, once my child was born I guess I didn't really feel the urge to post. Plus seeing this blog just brings up all the emotions that I went through back then. I realize how depressed I was. It's hard to be reminded of my old, sad self.

I still follow others blogs using this page. These days I read the posts about the babies and the kids. These days I am no longer depressed (I am happy to say!)

And I have a new blog. One where I can speak of the past with the confidence of the present. I will blog about my amazing kid and the hilarity of parenting. I'd be happy to have you join me. Feel free to message me for the link. I just don't want the new blog to come up in this old blog in any search engines so in not posting it here to try to keep them separate and this one anonymous.

I'm leaving this up in the hope it maybe gives someone else going through the hell of infertility a little comfort.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment